A unique way of DE-STRESS
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Yes!
Everyone has its own way of de-stressing.
Well.. maybe mine is a more unique one.
From May onwards, I'm gona have a wonder 2013.
May 2013: Bangkok (3D2N)
Jun/Jul 2013: Penang (4D3N)
Aug 2013: Genting (3D2N)
Sept 2013: GuangZhou (4D2N)
Oct 2013: HongKong (4D3N)
Nov 2013: Break
Dec 2013: Taiwan (10D9N)
This is really the first time i'm so 无法无天!
*hahahaha*
I'm a Happy Girl~~
Everyone has its own way of de-stressing.
Well.. maybe mine is a more unique one.
From May onwards, I'm gona have a wonder 2013.
May 2013: Bangkok (3D2N)
Jun/Jul 2013: Penang (4D3N)
Aug 2013: Genting (3D2N)
Sept 2013: GuangZhou (4D2N)
Oct 2013: HongKong (4D3N)
Nov 2013: Break
Dec 2013: Taiwan (10D9N)
This is really the first time i'm so 无法无天!
*hahahaha*
I'm a Happy Girl~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home