stress stressed
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Different thinking at different points of life
Gradually I'm kinda tired w this kind of life.
I hate to be stared at wad I'm doing and hate people telling me on what to do.
Certain things r way beyond my control so...
BE IT!
Is nt tat I dun wan... I just... simply
WE CANT
Since 2013 I'm living in my own corner
Which sometimes I did drive myself into the walls
Doctor ask me to destress myself but in a way or rather
I feel that I have been torturing myself instead
Having to said that, I know its unhealthy
Therefore, I shall stop myself n shall concentrate on my dieting plans again.
Wish me luck.
Signs off.... duhz!
Gradually I'm kinda tired w this kind of life.
I hate to be stared at wad I'm doing and hate people telling me on what to do.
Certain things r way beyond my control so...
BE IT!
Is nt tat I dun wan... I just... simply
WE CANT
Since 2013 I'm living in my own corner
Which sometimes I did drive myself into the walls
Doctor ask me to destress myself but in a way or rather
I feel that I have been torturing myself instead
Having to said that, I know its unhealthy
Therefore, I shall stop myself n shall concentrate on my dieting plans again.
Wish me luck.
Signs off.... duhz!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home