Asus Love
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Recently I got very close wif a colleague in Asus
Attended her wedding last yr n she gave birth in jan.
Now she us back to office n I feel our friendship gt stronger
Together w a new colleague transferred from SA team
I simply enjoyed being wif them.
Quite glad tat I have these few understandable lovelies wif me now.
Catherine. .. Ivy.... Junjie... and my boss Alvin...
They are sweet n irritating.
Each and everyday I enjoy their company and I only can say
I only can luff wholeheartedly in Changi Business Park
:)
Attended her wedding last yr n she gave birth in jan.
Now she us back to office n I feel our friendship gt stronger
Together w a new colleague transferred from SA team
I simply enjoyed being wif them.
Quite glad tat I have these few understandable lovelies wif me now.
Catherine. .. Ivy.... Junjie... and my boss Alvin...
They are sweet n irritating.
Each and everyday I enjoy their company and I only can say
I only can luff wholeheartedly in Changi Business Park
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home