Discovery
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
I discover whenever I'm unhappy I will tends to get into my blog and type all I wan
Therefore the more u see my post the more jialat I'm
Good sign or not let u decode yourself
Read thru old post n I discover I really din hv much good times since uni life
Suddenly I just feel like doing nothing n
Just fly ard the world to asorb cleaner air.
:)
The harder I grab the more I lose
The tighter I hold my hand the more I bruise
I simply cant do wad I'm thinking. ...
So... what am I thinking abt?
Eeeerrrtmmm.. I dunno~
Dots......
Therefore the more u see my post the more jialat I'm
Good sign or not let u decode yourself
Read thru old post n I discover I really din hv much good times since uni life
Suddenly I just feel like doing nothing n
Just fly ard the world to asorb cleaner air.
:)
The harder I grab the more I lose
The tighter I hold my hand the more I bruise
I simply cant do wad I'm thinking. ...
So... what am I thinking abt?
Eeeerrrtmmm.. I dunno~
Dots......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home