夜市人生
Monday, March 04, 2013
Busing home alone now so decide to pen wadeva on my mind..
Just now at chalet I watched a drama call 夜市人生 there is a certain senaerio that reminiscing abt the past which eventually link to present.
It goes...
岳父: 纯真, 就让司机送你吧!
纯真: 不用了, 我坐机乘车就好
岳父: 不行! 当初你嫁入扬家是这台车接你的。你就让它送你回吧
纯真无言的点点头
昊天帮纯真开车门
纯真: 10年前, 你也是这样帮我开门! 当时你还坐在我旁边牵着我嫁入你杨家。现在的你却是帮我开门送我离开。。。
After hearing the abv conversation, I start to wonder..
If let say there will be a day I encounter such situation.. what will my inlaws say to me? Will I hv a car to send me hm too?
Pending for the yr 2014 的预言, will it be true or false.. its up to god to decide.
Just now at chalet I watched a drama call 夜市人生 there is a certain senaerio that reminiscing abt the past which eventually link to present.
It goes...
岳父: 纯真, 就让司机送你吧!
纯真: 不用了, 我坐机乘车就好
岳父: 不行! 当初你嫁入扬家是这台车接你的。你就让它送你回吧
纯真无言的点点头
昊天帮纯真开车门
纯真: 10年前, 你也是这样帮我开门! 当时你还坐在我旁边牵着我嫁入你杨家。现在的你却是帮我开门送我离开。。。
After hearing the abv conversation, I start to wonder..
If let say there will be a day I encounter such situation.. what will my inlaws say to me? Will I hv a car to send me hm too?
Pending for the yr 2014 的预言, will it be true or false.. its up to god to decide.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home