A final gdbye...
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
When the clock strike 2...
Life for a young chap shall inserted w a full stop.
I tot of sending this fren but too sick to do
It wasnt easy for the brothers to take it too
I wish to be beside my husband but im too weak to do so.
Danny...
I hereby really wish your nx chapter will be a better chapter in your life.
RIP, DUDE....
Life for a young chap shall inserted w a full stop.
I tot of sending this fren but too sick to do
It wasnt easy for the brothers to take it too
I wish to be beside my husband but im too weak to do so.
Danny...
I hereby really wish your nx chapter will be a better chapter in your life.
RIP, DUDE....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home