Love you... Love me!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Yes. We got our own house! It was a long wait for both of us.
The first time we tried BTO was last year Dec. It took us 6 months to get our nest! Thou our number isn't that great but I still feel the joy in him and myself.
Punggol Parcvista was said to be one of the best located HDB in punggol this yr. Well, we just pray hard Tat we really got ourselves a gd deal.
Looking at all our contracts and own address will always bring a smile on our faces. Looking forward for our first downpayment in 4 mths time.. Looking forward for our keys collection... And of cos looking forward for my wedding too..
There are so many thing to look forward at the moment. Simply I sld say.. I'm loving my life and I'm loving him...
Recently I just feel that really.. Time flies... Soon I'm going to be Mrs Lam!! Feeling excited for the first time and I hope I can be a good wifey too. Hee~
Well, he might not be a gd bf but I know.. There will be a day he will b my world's best hubz. :)
Hereby I have to learn to keep my Missy temper in my maternal Hse upon being bring "home" in 10 mths time... ^^
Step by step now we r into the discussion of ROM Date! Currently our selection is either Oct or Nov... Well, my simply ceremony of love shall be confirmed by nx week! So excited!
I know.. Once the letter signed I will have no turnback... And I believe I will not regret too! (kind of unbelievable that I've said these)
Thank you all who helped me to make this love a success!
We are looking forward to share our joy with you.
The first time we tried BTO was last year Dec. It took us 6 months to get our nest! Thou our number isn't that great but I still feel the joy in him and myself.
Punggol Parcvista was said to be one of the best located HDB in punggol this yr. Well, we just pray hard Tat we really got ourselves a gd deal.
Looking at all our contracts and own address will always bring a smile on our faces. Looking forward for our first downpayment in 4 mths time.. Looking forward for our keys collection... And of cos looking forward for my wedding too..
There are so many thing to look forward at the moment. Simply I sld say.. I'm loving my life and I'm loving him...
Recently I just feel that really.. Time flies... Soon I'm going to be Mrs Lam!! Feeling excited for the first time and I hope I can be a good wifey too. Hee~
Well, he might not be a gd bf but I know.. There will be a day he will b my world's best hubz. :)
Hereby I have to learn to keep my Missy temper in my maternal Hse upon being bring "home" in 10 mths time... ^^
Step by step now we r into the discussion of ROM Date! Currently our selection is either Oct or Nov... Well, my simply ceremony of love shall be confirmed by nx week! So excited!
I know.. Once the letter signed I will have no turnback... And I believe I will not regret too! (kind of unbelievable that I've said these)
Thank you all who helped me to make this love a success!
We are looking forward to share our joy with you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home