Hotel Hunting cum GE Day...
Saturday, May 07, 2011
7th May!
Singapore GE's day. Kind of exciting this year cause there is going to be a hard fight between PAP and various opposition parties. The most popular GRC that has been into families talks will be Aljunied. Hard fight between PAP and Workers Party. =)
Early in the morning went to my second voting at TKPS... It was a quick one. =) I guess no one will think its fun after all... =D
In the afternoon, CH and I actually went to 2 hotels to check on ballroom and perks.. We are quite happy with MM thou FM has a bigger ballroom. We are still considering others too... Please bless that things will goes on smoothly.....
=)
Singapore GE's day. Kind of exciting this year cause there is going to be a hard fight between PAP and various opposition parties. The most popular GRC that has been into families talks will be Aljunied. Hard fight between PAP and Workers Party. =)
Early in the morning went to my second voting at TKPS... It was a quick one. =) I guess no one will think its fun after all... =D
In the afternoon, CH and I actually went to 2 hotels to check on ballroom and perks.. We are quite happy with MM thou FM has a bigger ballroom. We are still considering others too... Please bless that things will goes on smoothly.....
=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home