You will only make me HATE them more!!
Friday, April 08, 2011
Stepping into stage of finalization but it don't seems smooth.
Different person with different perspective have different opinions. *kaoz*
I'm kind of agitated when comparison comes into MY picture. Its my event and is MINE... even if i want to compare is my own biz not yours!!
Sometimes we r born in different type of family so can you just stop comparing?
They are desperate and well mannered BUT NOT ME!!!!
I just want a confirmation and thats all. It ease me in planning and you can just sit n nego later. Why must you insist of meeting??
Grrrrrrrrr....
Pissed!!!
Different person with different perspective have different opinions. *kaoz*
I'm kind of agitated when comparison comes into MY picture. Its my event and is MINE... even if i want to compare is my own biz not yours!!
Sometimes we r born in different type of family so can you just stop comparing?
They are desperate and well mannered BUT NOT ME!!!!
I just want a confirmation and thats all. It ease me in planning and you can just sit n nego later. Why must you insist of meeting??
Grrrrrrrrr....
Pissed!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home