Simple Love
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Actually i've blogged using my iphone but everytime... error always occur and therefore... post is always not successful. =S
Anyway... YES... i finally went on a love trip with my dear..
Taiwan...
My second home.
=)
I bet all of us had a great time which is rather enjoyable n fun. A special thanks to SW who actually fufil his promise by going Taiwan wif me. =) So happy.
It was really great to have Mingyi n his GF joining us too.
Of cos... My love.. We finally go on a trip tog. =D *haha* We really had a great time there..
To spend the most precious 7 days with great frenz and love is really fun. I hope more trips to come.
I hope to return to Taiwan ASAP. I miss all the things there... n I love taizhong!! =D
*MUACKKS!!*
Anyway... YES... i finally went on a love trip with my dear..
Taiwan...
My second home.
=)
I bet all of us had a great time which is rather enjoyable n fun. A special thanks to SW who actually fufil his promise by going Taiwan wif me. =) So happy.
It was really great to have Mingyi n his GF joining us too.
Of cos... My love.. We finally go on a trip tog. =D *haha* We really had a great time there..
To spend the most precious 7 days with great frenz and love is really fun. I hope more trips to come.
Many thanks to all who made it fun n exciting.
Singapore Airline - Air tix
UOB - Promo pricing
TS Hotel - Taipei Hotel
Galleria Hotel - Taizhong Hotel
Drivers - Airport transfer + Taizhong
Gladys & Family - My taiwan faimly members
SzeWei - Er Ge
Mingyi - Da Ge
QiuYan - Future Da Sao
YiLin - Erm.. troublesome girl
Dear - My Love
n
ME!!
I hope to return to Taiwan ASAP. I miss all the things there... n I love taizhong!! =D
*MUACKKS!!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home