Conversation..
Sunday, September 12, 2010
M: why are u looking at me?
W: nothing..
M: why are u crying?
W: nothing..
The woman hold on tight n hug the man.
And she said:
W: this is the man that I've chosen, this is the man I love, this is the man whom I dun wish to live regretting about. This is the man whom I want to walk with till the end of my life.. (After she said that, she burst out crying)
M: you are the only girl that I hold for so long, you are the one that I love, you are the last girl Tat I will love hug n kiss..
The woman still in the midst of crying.....
*Conversation tbc...
W: nothing..
M: why are u crying?
W: nothing..
The woman hold on tight n hug the man.
And she said:
W: this is the man that I've chosen, this is the man I love, this is the man whom I dun wish to live regretting about. This is the man whom I want to walk with till the end of my life.. (After she said that, she burst out crying)
M: you are the only girl that I hold for so long, you are the one that I love, you are the last girl Tat I will love hug n kiss..
The woman still in the midst of crying.....
*Conversation tbc...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home