Its jus a matter of heart
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
It's jus a matter of heart...
This is really what comes to me when my expectations has fail me..
Frenz do tell me Tat I'm hvg a relative high expectation on things but I doubt so. Hee...
Recently pondering things which is hanging in the air but I dun seem to hv a solution to it.
Past few days I was busy doing research on our Taiwan trip and it's tedious.. I guess this is the first time I actually doing such things.
Wellowell...
The End...
This is really what comes to me when my expectations has fail me..
Frenz do tell me Tat I'm hvg a relative high expectation on things but I doubt so. Hee...
Recently pondering things which is hanging in the air but I dun seem to hv a solution to it.
Past few days I was busy doing research on our Taiwan trip and it's tedious.. I guess this is the first time I actually doing such things.
Wellowell...
The End...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home