Decisionz
Saturday, August 07, 2010
Yes!!!
Finally I'm gg Taiwan in oct this yr.. I miss all the foods n shopping there!! 買東西、吃東西~
During this lovely trip, there will a total of 5 attendees ( including myself)- Szewei, Mingyi, Qiuyan, Chenghe and me!!! Getting pretty excited as Mingyi told us he might propose to his gf @ Kenting! :) lolxx
Well, so romantic right? Keke~
I'm the planner for this trip therefore I hereby announce dat we r gg to conquer Taipei, taizhong and Kaoshiong (kenting)... ^^
Alright.. I shall come back with more posting as... I can blog via iPhone already.. Hee!!
Bye peeps..
Hv a great weekends...
Finally I'm gg Taiwan in oct this yr.. I miss all the foods n shopping there!! 買東西、吃東西~
During this lovely trip, there will a total of 5 attendees ( including myself)- Szewei, Mingyi, Qiuyan, Chenghe and me!!! Getting pretty excited as Mingyi told us he might propose to his gf @ Kenting! :) lolxx
Well, so romantic right? Keke~
I'm the planner for this trip therefore I hereby announce dat we r gg to conquer Taipei, taizhong and Kaoshiong (kenting)... ^^
Alright.. I shall come back with more posting as... I can blog via iPhone already.. Hee!!
Bye peeps..
Hv a great weekends...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home