Day by day...
Thursday, August 12, 2010
As the days go by, I realize I'm emo'ing all the way since weeks ago. Mood has been fluctuating up n down...
This is not a GOOD SIGNS.
haha...
Trying to cheer myself up in certain n many ways.... Well... Maybe there is only one thing can cheer me now... ITS my TAIWAN TRIP in oct!
I'm anticipating my trip out... Shopping and Eating...
I just wana be out of this small small island for a few days...
Suddenly.. i wish to cry my heart out...
p/s: Anyone who read this post dun let me know... just read and forget~
I'll be fine as the days goes by...
Thankie... :)
haha...
Trying to cheer myself up in certain n many ways.... Well... Maybe there is only one thing can cheer me now... ITS my TAIWAN TRIP in oct!
I'm anticipating my trip out... Shopping and Eating...
I just wana be out of this small small island for a few days...
Suddenly.. i wish to cry my heart out...
p/s: Anyone who read this post dun let me know... just read and forget~
I'll be fine as the days goes by...
Thankie... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home