Confession...
Monday, July 12, 2010
Confess: Recently... I stalked pple's FB~ =X
Got to know some insider news which make myself terribly bad. Wonder how to face the situation and how to handle the weird demon in me. I have been thinking n stoning with regards to this issue for days. However, i still din really manage to overcome it. Whatever questions n doubt that came across my mind was so stupid n idiotic. Pondering over things which was none of my business has affected me for NOTHING! I guess its really time to wake up and face it.
Shared the discovery with Kaili last week, she reprimanded me. Maybe she is right... I'm jus thinking something which is already the past. I should take a big step forward to let the sea and ocean embraced me in their arms..
Whatever it takes for me to work things out... I'll just go all out to look at the brighter side. I shall be a happy n cheerful girl.
Looking forward to write my story too.. =)
Love~
Got to know some insider news which make myself terribly bad. Wonder how to face the situation and how to handle the weird demon in me. I have been thinking n stoning with regards to this issue for days. However, i still din really manage to overcome it. Whatever questions n doubt that came across my mind was so stupid n idiotic. Pondering over things which was none of my business has affected me for NOTHING! I guess its really time to wake up and face it.
Shared the discovery with Kaili last week, she reprimanded me. Maybe she is right... I'm jus thinking something which is already the past. I should take a big step forward to let the sea and ocean embraced me in their arms..
Whatever it takes for me to work things out... I'll just go all out to look at the brighter side. I shall be a happy n cheerful girl.
Looking forward to write my story too.. =)
Love~

2 Comments:
At 8:01 PM, July 13, 2010 ,
Gladys Liu said...
Finally updated!!! Hee...I have waited for so long!
Take care ya. I am always here for you. Looking forward to your coming ya... =)
At 9:28 PM, July 13, 2010 ,
*TiNkEr - LiNg* said...
Haha... Yes.. Updated!! =) I'll try to update whenever i'm free. I'm looking forward to meet you again too. *hugz*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home