Updating me.... ^^
Friday, April 09, 2010
It has been weeks that i had not been blogging properly.... =S
Since mid March i have been struggling thru work, roadshow, r/s and myself. Finally, its all over... I'm kind of pretty tired since roadshow and nvr had a chance to vent out all the sobbings in me. Bottled eveything till i fall damn sick during end of March.
For weeks i can do nothing but jus eat whatever i see.. =D Of cos.. now i hv to bear with the stupid consequences which is... my weight is going up~
Anyway i just hope that everything will just fall into place well and i can just do whatever i want and i like. Dunno what is going on within me but well...
I'm still a HAPPY gal.. =)
With my love around, i tell myself... I should be more blissful and happy than ever. (Thou sometimes i feel the other way rd!) ^^
Whatever it is...
I must learn to Love Asus & Love him... *winkz*
Since mid March i have been struggling thru work, roadshow, r/s and myself. Finally, its all over... I'm kind of pretty tired since roadshow and nvr had a chance to vent out all the sobbings in me. Bottled eveything till i fall damn sick during end of March.
For weeks i can do nothing but jus eat whatever i see.. =D Of cos.. now i hv to bear with the stupid consequences which is... my weight is going up~
Anyway i just hope that everything will just fall into place well and i can just do whatever i want and i like. Dunno what is going on within me but well...
I'm still a HAPPY gal.. =)
With my love around, i tell myself... I should be more blissful and happy than ever. (Thou sometimes i feel the other way rd!) ^^
Whatever it is...
I must learn to Love Asus & Love him... *winkz*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home