A brand new year!
Friday, January 01, 2010
Goodbye to 2009 and lets welcome 2010 with a warm hug!! =)
Honestly, it wasnt a good 2009 for me. Things arent smooth as what it seems..
Jan 2009 - Love struck me & i had put myself into a very shitty position.
Feb 2009 - Things wasnt the way i hope...Struggling in btw... =(
Mar 2009 - Having the most difficult times of the yr...
Apr 2009 - First time to Bangkok with Mummy Susan.. =)
May 2009 - Done the most brilliant step! QUIT from FINESSE
Jun 2009 - Having a goody good life.. Staying @ hm to relax n enjoy! ^^
Jul 2009 - Experiencing the most enjoyable life after i grad in 2007
Aug 2009 - Brought a batch of clothing frm China to test mkt.
Sept 2009 - Brought my love to see my parents for the good first time...
Attending different interviews and sending resumes out to companies
Oct 2009 - Getting to feel the love that i ought to enjoy.
Attending different interviews and sending resumes out to companies
End Oct, I received a letter of appointment... =)
Nov 2009 - Had my very first birthday with someone i love.. ^^
Started my Second job @ ASUS Technology Pte Ltd
Dec 2009 - My Love brought me to see his parents on his sister's birthday
FINALLY... got the "Love" i wanted...
2009 a lot of friends came into my life and some left.. No matter is for the good or for the bad, I hope everyone is happy with their current life.
I'm kind of thankful as my Love hold on to me during Nov as the first 2-3 weeks in Asus wasnt that great. Giving up is what i had thought of when i go to office.. I endure it so much just because i think the pay was rather good (as an admin).
last but not least...
I hope everyone can live happily ever after and be blessed always.
Honestly, it wasnt a good 2009 for me. Things arent smooth as what it seems..
Jan 2009 - Love struck me & i had put myself into a very shitty position.
Feb 2009 - Things wasnt the way i hope...Struggling in btw... =(
Mar 2009 - Having the most difficult times of the yr...
Apr 2009 - First time to Bangkok with Mummy Susan.. =)
May 2009 - Done the most brilliant step! QUIT from FINESSE
Jun 2009 - Having a goody good life.. Staying @ hm to relax n enjoy! ^^
Jul 2009 - Experiencing the most enjoyable life after i grad in 2007
Aug 2009 - Brought a batch of clothing frm China to test mkt.
Sept 2009 - Brought my love to see my parents for the good first time...
Attending different interviews and sending resumes out to companies
Oct 2009 - Getting to feel the love that i ought to enjoy.
Attending different interviews and sending resumes out to companies
End Oct, I received a letter of appointment... =)
Nov 2009 - Had my very first birthday with someone i love.. ^^
Started my Second job @ ASUS Technology Pte Ltd
Dec 2009 - My Love brought me to see his parents on his sister's birthday
FINALLY... got the "Love" i wanted...
2009 a lot of friends came into my life and some left.. No matter is for the good or for the bad, I hope everyone is happy with their current life.
I'm kind of thankful as my Love hold on to me during Nov as the first 2-3 weeks in Asus wasnt that great. Giving up is what i had thought of when i go to office.. I endure it so much just because i think the pay was rather good (as an admin).
last but not least...
I hope everyone can live happily ever after and be blessed always.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home