Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Sitex 2009

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Yes.. Finally.. after days of OT' ing Sitex is over!! :)

It was a great experience but of cos i'm still not very use to it. I'm always very passion for events but now.. it dont seems the way it should be. Why?? I'm not sure. Recently there are a lot of whys in my mind. A handful of stuffs have been in my mind floating ard but they just cant get the answers they expected. I'm too tired to think and kind of avoiding the issues.


Honestly, last week i practically smoke it thru on every stuffs. I'm kinda being bothered by things whereby i'm not sure what is it regarding.

Perhaps now the only answer i can have is.. this job might not be the way i've tot of and wanted it to be! Currently colleagues n I are on good terms already. Talking rubbish n gossips ard but in certain way i still think that their frequency is kind of very different from me. Well i have to learn to adapt ba.... :S

Yesterday i notice my blue angel has lost its wings... So sad. My love said: Is ok.. old ones nvr go.. new one wont come.. :) So.. does that mean that i'll have a new deco on my phone?? *hehe*

I got a new charm yesterday but it wasnt for my hp.. It was his "prize for his curoisity"


Yupz.. I got Mr Small from him.. :)

He is my Little Mr Small.. I'm his Little Ms Chatterbox..
LOL~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home