ASUS Technology Pte Ltd...
Friday, November 13, 2009
This is already the end of my first week in ASUS....
Kind of having lots of mix feeling here n there but eventually my love hold on well to me! :) Yes.. I've survived thru the 4 days in office. *haha* Everyday i practically feel like quiting as i cant access to my MSN which it has been part and parcel of my life since... 2 years ago?? LOL!! Sounds so old now... Teehee~
These few days i've know a few more colleagues.. thou i cant say that know them very well, at least i've capture some information. :) I'm kinda surprise that I have a colleague here who know Yilin. Oh.. and another 4 more from SIM too..*haha* At least this is the reason that i can hv more topics with them. *hengz*
Will post more abt my work again...
Bye!
Kind of having lots of mix feeling here n there but eventually my love hold on well to me! :) Yes.. I've survived thru the 4 days in office. *haha* Everyday i practically feel like quiting as i cant access to my MSN which it has been part and parcel of my life since... 2 years ago?? LOL!! Sounds so old now... Teehee~
These few days i've know a few more colleagues.. thou i cant say that know them very well, at least i've capture some information. :) I'm kinda surprise that I have a colleague here who know Yilin. Oh.. and another 4 more from SIM too..*haha* At least this is the reason that i can hv more topics with them. *hengz*
Will post more abt my work again...
Bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home