Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

I Love You...

Monday, October 19, 2009



“I love you”
means that I accept you for the person that you are,
and that I do not wish to change you into someone else.
It means that I will love you and
stand by you even through the worst of times.
It means loving you even when you’re in a bad mood,
or too tired to do the things I want to do.
It means loving you when you’re down,
not just when you’re fun to be with.


“I love you”
means that I know your deepest secrets
and do not judge you for them,
asking in return that you do not judge me for mine.
It means that I care enough to fight for what we have
and that I love you enough not to let go.
It means thinking of you, dreaming of you,
wanting and needing you constantly,
and hoping you feel the same way for me.

Abstracts from Lovebot.tumblr.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home