Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Birthday Celebration 4 - w/ Family

Saturday, October 31, 2009

A day before my actual!!




It was a big feast again... This time seafood~ =D It has been years since we last visited "Red House Seafood" LOLX...

After the dinner we went back home n cut make 26th Birthday cake from Rive. =D I preferred their choc cake but was OOS. So end up my mum bought me majority fav - Mango Cake. =)
It was a pity that my love cant join as he has his STUPID RT to serve. Disappointed!! :(






Whatever it is... I've spent a quarter of century alone and now i have My Love with me...

Kind of grateful... =D

I jus hope eveything will turns out well...
Bless Us.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home