Torn n tattered...
Monday, June 01, 2009
Unbelievable sadness...
I'm utterly disappointed.
Mayb i'm too naive...
Think too much...
Assume too much...
I'm tired le...
Endurance level is getting low.
I really have nothing to say...
Friends are still more impt... =S
I have no stand n position to say anything.
I'm jus no one...
Maybe i'm getting selfish too...
(If it was................................. )
Ok~ Suan le...
Maybe things aren't that bad too... Who knows... =(
I'm utterly disappointed.
Mayb i'm too naive...
Think too much...
Assume too much...
I'm tired le...
Endurance level is getting low.
I really have nothing to say...
Friends are still more impt... =S
I have no stand n position to say anything.
I'm jus no one...
Maybe i'm getting selfish too...
(If it was................................. )
Ok~ Suan le...
Maybe things aren't that bad too... Who knows... =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home