Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

PC Show 2009

Sunday, June 14, 2009

From the bottom of the heart...

Yes~ you are just freaking moron

This morning.. i look like an god damn IDOIT pulling n pushing 2 trolleys at a time.. !@#$%^&*

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn...

Feel like cursing n swearing but this is what i call - 自作孽
*Sorry that this post is not a proper mannered entry...*

Whatever it is...

I have bought my new comp le..


Price given on thurs is $1499
Today $1299
I've saved $200 on my PC. *yeah*

Alright.. today hands are shaking due to the "weight" (Yes its HEAVY) Tml i shall spend half a day fixing everything ba

I'm gg back Suntec again to get my free gifts and speakers. *tata*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home