L.I.F.E
Monday, June 22, 2009
Browsing thru the Internet and was wondering what am i suppose to do. Started to recall my L.I.F.E
Ever since a lil gal, i was already so a darling to all my relatives and especially grandparents. I was like a princess held in hands and cuddled to sleep. My grandmother (Father side) said that I'm a toukay daughter and indeed... I AM NOW~ *haha* It was such a pity that my grandmother left in 1996 when i was in Sec 1. Honestly times wasn't terrible for me as i only cried upon receiving the death news. After that home alone crying session, there wasn't anymore tears came running down. Was i putting a brave act or i don't really know whats happening?? -_-" (Mystery, I guess)
Grandparents from my mum side dotes me a lot too.. but they left one after another in 2007 and 2008. One regret for me is that my grandfather cant attend my wedding. I always have a wish to have my grandparents to see me in gown but now.. i doubt there is such chances. I suddenly ask myself.. Did i regret bring R to see my grandparents previously? Well i guess nope. I still remember at that point of time it was a mixed feeling.. BUT eventually... things didn't goes smoothly too. So whatever it is... i hope all of them can bless that their grand-daugther here will have a blissful life in the end.
Recently my parents also making some noises... Esp my dad. He seems that he is v interested in the person that I'm gg out with recently. Well.. i really don't know how to put across as it is nt what it seems to be now. There are somethings still in the process of synchronising... Personally.. I'm scare. I have phobia already. Those who know me well knows all the situations I've been thru. *sigh* I'm kind of bothered by this issue recently.
How can i solved this???
Face it??
I'm kind of afraid of 见光死
Do u all know what that means? Check the dictionary... *heez*
Nowadays as I'm nt working now i tends to let my mind wonder without any control..
Oh.. pls help me... =S
Ever since a lil gal, i was already so a darling to all my relatives and especially grandparents. I was like a princess held in hands and cuddled to sleep. My grandmother (Father side) said that I'm a toukay daughter and indeed... I AM NOW~ *haha* It was such a pity that my grandmother left in 1996 when i was in Sec 1. Honestly times wasn't terrible for me as i only cried upon receiving the death news. After that home alone crying session, there wasn't anymore tears came running down. Was i putting a brave act or i don't really know whats happening?? -_-" (Mystery, I guess)
Grandparents from my mum side dotes me a lot too.. but they left one after another in 2007 and 2008. One regret for me is that my grandfather cant attend my wedding. I always have a wish to have my grandparents to see me in gown but now.. i doubt there is such chances. I suddenly ask myself.. Did i regret bring R to see my grandparents previously? Well i guess nope. I still remember at that point of time it was a mixed feeling.. BUT eventually... things didn't goes smoothly too. So whatever it is... i hope all of them can bless that their grand-daugther here will have a blissful life in the end.
Recently my parents also making some noises... Esp my dad. He seems that he is v interested in the person that I'm gg out with recently. Well.. i really don't know how to put across as it is nt what it seems to be now. There are somethings still in the process of synchronising... Personally.. I'm scare. I have phobia already. Those who know me well knows all the situations I've been thru. *sigh* I'm kind of bothered by this issue recently.
How can i solved this???
Face it??
I'm kind of afraid of 见光死
Do u all know what that means? Check the dictionary... *heez*
Nowadays as I'm nt working now i tends to let my mind wonder without any control..
Oh.. pls help me... =S

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home