Anticipating for a beta weekend~
Friday, June 12, 2009
Unbelievable...
These few days there are lots of unhappy stuffs swirling ard me which makes me longing for a gateway! Yesterday... Boss Liu (frm TW) sms me saying that Gladys is back in TW and coming back on Mon. I was so shock! In my mind i was still asking myself.. how come that gal went back without informing me... =S But its ok, cos eventually i still gt to know. *haha* So end up.. i ask a favour from her.. (I need the INSTANT NOODLES) LOL~ And yes.. Gladys will be bringing some over for me. Thanks to my gal..
Suddenly i have an urge of buying an air tix and fly over today.. (YES! today 12/06/2009) After discussing with"CH" the answer i gt is NO!! Flying over to Hainan nx week oso NO!! Sighz... Then i seek permission from my parents... ALSO NO!! Its so saddening... =(
BUT BUT BUT...
I'm gg 1 Day trip to JB tml... *happy happy* Thou its jus a short trip out from SG.. i'm still very excited. Tks to JW n his gf. *yeah* of cos... tks to "CH" for bringing me too... =D We shall see what we can buy tml.. (Shoes+Shoes+Shoes)
P/S: I'm gg to buy new desktop from the PC show 2009.. Heez... Gona get 1 HP Pavilion S3888d SlimLine PC w/ 23' LCD Display. =) Wait for me.. i'll be there on sunday!! *Cheerios*
These few days there are lots of unhappy stuffs swirling ard me which makes me longing for a gateway! Yesterday... Boss Liu (frm TW) sms me saying that Gladys is back in TW and coming back on Mon. I was so shock! In my mind i was still asking myself.. how come that gal went back without informing me... =S But its ok, cos eventually i still gt to know. *haha* So end up.. i ask a favour from her.. (I need the INSTANT NOODLES) LOL~ And yes.. Gladys will be bringing some over for me. Thanks to my gal..
Suddenly i have an urge of buying an air tix and fly over today.. (YES! today 12/06/2009) After discussing with"CH" the answer i gt is NO!! Flying over to Hainan nx week oso NO!! Sighz... Then i seek permission from my parents... ALSO NO!! Its so saddening... =(BUT BUT BUT...
I'm gg 1 Day trip to JB tml... *happy happy* Thou its jus a short trip out from SG.. i'm still very excited. Tks to JW n his gf. *yeah* of cos... tks to "CH" for bringing me too... =D We shall see what we can buy tml.. (Shoes+Shoes+Shoes)
P/S: I'm gg to buy new desktop from the PC show 2009.. Heez... Gona get 1 HP Pavilion S3888d SlimLine PC w/ 23' LCD Display. =) Wait for me.. i'll be there on sunday!! *Cheerios*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home