Sugary Sweet
Monday, May 18, 2009
Thanks for all the comments and supports ya showered upon. I really feel blessed.
Deep down I'm tasting sugar sweetness..
I really feel so happy and loved and ya... blissful...
I hope that it will last and i'm keeping my finger crossed. So glad to say.. i've survived thru the 4th mth. In between there are lots of unhappiness and uncertainty, i'm so glad that i managed to get it thru. SO... i hope that the happiness i want will last n last... =)
Today is alr 18th May... I've resigned for days le... These few days i was so peaceful and relieve. I hope aft my "resting" i'll be able to get a job gd n proper.
Nevertheless... i met up future Mrs Cai for lunch at East Ocean (Shaw). Thanks Mr Cai for treating me. =) I'm so happy that... my dearest Liling actually wanted me to be her maid of honour. *CLAP* Huggy... I've seen this pretty babe of mine struggling thru the r/s and finally.. i see them holding hands passing thru so many obsticals that came to them. NOW they are gg t be officially married on 17.01.2010. They shall get all my best wishes and blessings.
Gal.. i'll help u in anything n everything... We shall make it the most wonderful wedding day for all of u.... =)
Deep down I'm tasting sugar sweetness..
I really feel so happy and loved and ya... blissful...
I hope that it will last and i'm keeping my finger crossed. So glad to say.. i've survived thru the 4th mth. In between there are lots of unhappiness and uncertainty, i'm so glad that i managed to get it thru. SO... i hope that the happiness i want will last n last... =)
Today is alr 18th May... I've resigned for days le... These few days i was so peaceful and relieve. I hope aft my "resting" i'll be able to get a job gd n proper.
Nevertheless... i met up future Mrs Cai for lunch at East Ocean (Shaw). Thanks Mr Cai for treating me. =) I'm so happy that... my dearest Liling actually wanted me to be her maid of honour. *CLAP* Huggy... I've seen this pretty babe of mine struggling thru the r/s and finally.. i see them holding hands passing thru so many obsticals that came to them. NOW they are gg t be officially married on 17.01.2010. They shall get all my best wishes and blessings.
Gal.. i'll help u in anything n everything... We shall make it the most wonderful wedding day for all of u.... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home