Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Resignation!!! =D

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm Loved....


Currently I'm in my office and countingdown to 6pm... I'm so happy and relieve~ I never actually expected that i can do it so easily. *haha* If ya ask me - is there pinch of Sadness in me?? Let me tell u honestly... YES.. I'll miss Susan and the gals. Thou had some bad feedback on Joyce but... i'm still a person who forgives n forgets easily... (am i?) Heez...


I'll miss Finesse as "it" has accompany me to grow up since 2007. Recalling the first time i step into the company... I cried n cried. The person who know very well is my dearest fren Esther. She saw me walk carefully on the "hot stones" since 2 yrs ago.... Along the way i believe lots of frenz know that i wana quit but it seems that i nv put into action... BUT NOW.... YES!!! I've done it. Woo...hoo... =)


This morning i sent the "most lovely" sms to my boss.. and his reply was very short: K, all the best. *wahahahaha* I think he is pissed. Anyway... a chinese proverbs did says:
人不为己,天诛地灭. I cant possibly worked for him for free right? I rather laze at home and not to put in the effort to fight for him. I'm really tired le. *haha*


No more brain juice to spare le. =)
I shall take my time n enjoy myself for the rest of the weeks. *cheers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home