Woo....
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Sigh....
How come I'm thinking so much leh?
I think st this point of time i should be enjoying right? Well.. perhaps... perhaps...
Today is another busy day in the office. In the morning... Joyce n Susan are nt in ... and so many things came to me at once. I nearly wanted to bang into the wall.. Today Jolin, Tery and i actually skipped lunch. Erm... intentionally or unintentionally.... conclusion... we did not have any lunchie today. It was so great that Susan bought us mini cuppies from Katong. Thou it wsnt very fantastic.. when u r hungry... everything still taste good. *haha* =)
Cheers... the feeling of being loved and pampered is always so good.
Yesh.. i'm done with my UAE -India projects... may my brain cells can rest over this weekend le. LOL~ Nx to come UAE - Philippine project.
Alright... off work. Tata~
How come I'm thinking so much leh?
I think st this point of time i should be enjoying right? Well.. perhaps... perhaps...
Today is another busy day in the office. In the morning... Joyce n Susan are nt in ... and so many things came to me at once. I nearly wanted to bang into the wall.. Today Jolin, Tery and i actually skipped lunch. Erm... intentionally or unintentionally.... conclusion... we did not have any lunchie today. It was so great that Susan bought us mini cuppies from Katong. Thou it wsnt very fantastic.. when u r hungry... everything still taste good. *haha* =)
Cheers... the feeling of being loved and pampered is always so good.
Yesh.. i'm done with my UAE -India projects... may my brain cells can rest over this weekend le. LOL~ Nx to come UAE - Philippine project.
Alright... off work. Tata~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home