Roam.....
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Why am i here while i'm working??? *haha* My mind is roaming ard again....
Each and everyday... it seems that i'm trying to struggle thru... but for the whatever reason me myself oso cant get the answer! Suddenly i wondered did i do the right thing when i've decided to step into Finesse.... Cos ever since i've step into the company my life have been in a mess or haywired! I really wondered.. if i've stick with my decision of not accepting this job initially what am i be doing now? Will my story has been different?? I guess lots of things might be different already!
2007 I've tasted a lot of things where in my whole of 22 yrs (at that point of time) i nv had it before... 2008 and 2009 goes the same... Or in fact... 2006 roller coaster life has alr started. Ups n downs.. I'm learning to accept n face it~
This yr is rather special from the very first day... Stories narrated without a plot and things goes into its wrong path. A lot of decision i've made is wrong this yr i guess... At this point of april.... sld i amend my decision?? I feel that i'm stepping on glasses and stones... Anyone wana add in fire for me??
Life isnt what we think we want it to be. Fate and Destiny may comes in to make fun of you. Whatever it will be it will be.... let it be.....
Now i'm mentally n physically sick.
I need a trip out...
I wana go Bangkok....
PLS solve the roit asap.
='(
Each and everyday... it seems that i'm trying to struggle thru... but for the whatever reason me myself oso cant get the answer! Suddenly i wondered did i do the right thing when i've decided to step into Finesse.... Cos ever since i've step into the company my life have been in a mess or haywired! I really wondered.. if i've stick with my decision of not accepting this job initially what am i be doing now? Will my story has been different?? I guess lots of things might be different already!
2007 I've tasted a lot of things where in my whole of 22 yrs (at that point of time) i nv had it before... 2008 and 2009 goes the same... Or in fact... 2006 roller coaster life has alr started. Ups n downs.. I'm learning to accept n face it~
This yr is rather special from the very first day... Stories narrated without a plot and things goes into its wrong path. A lot of decision i've made is wrong this yr i guess... At this point of april.... sld i amend my decision?? I feel that i'm stepping on glasses and stones... Anyone wana add in fire for me??
Life isnt what we think we want it to be. Fate and Destiny may comes in to make fun of you. Whatever it will be it will be.... let it be.....
Now i'm mentally n physically sick.
I need a trip out...
I wana go Bangkok....
PLS solve the roit asap.
='(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home