My first "Escape" 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
A short short post before i leave for my flight.... =)
Today was a long n tiring day...
I practically cant sleep due to... some certain bad or weird feeling... Things are not going right in somehow or rather... It was so weird... Till now i'm still wondering why~
Isit that i'm too excited for the trip or anxious abt today's presentation... or something is gg to happen?? Feeling was so strong n i became worried n end up... i was sleepless... =( Tonight i mus catch back my sleep n have a long "shopping" tml... *hearts it all*
P/S: I hope happiness will last and last and last.....
Goody Nitey~ =)
Today was a long n tiring day...
I practically cant sleep due to... some certain bad or weird feeling... Things are not going right in somehow or rather... It was so weird... Till now i'm still wondering why~
Isit that i'm too excited for the trip or anxious abt today's presentation... or something is gg to happen?? Feeling was so strong n i became worried n end up... i was sleepless... =( Tonight i mus catch back my sleep n have a long "shopping" tml... *hearts it all*
P/S: I hope happiness will last and last and last.....
Goody Nitey~ =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home