Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

I'm back~

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hi ya.... I'm back from BKK alr! =)

Am i happy??

Yes i am...

Did I enjoy??

Yes i did...

Thou in the mid.. there is something missing in action but... eventually it did turn out well. =)

The weather is horrible there... I cant even stand under the sun for more than 10 sec. The sun is BURNING hot! I only can hid in the shopping centres every sec until the sun goes down... *HAHA*

Basically... its a fruitful trip.. bought lots of stuffs back... shoes... tops... dresses... and PRESSIES for all my lovelies... Took lots of photos too but i'm kinda lazy to load it here.. Check it out in my FB ba. *winkz*

Currently i'm loving my life and i feel blessed. Thanks for the everything~ Whether it last... it is still in its uncertainty..

Overall... I'm happy now.... CHEERS~

May this happiness last.... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home