Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

To and Fro

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Phobia?

I feel like stepping back to the earth. Suddenly i felt that i'm in a planet that isnt belongs to me. WHY is this so near yet so far. Recently, there is another planet tat sends out its invitation but i wondering sld i try visiting this place. It was said to be a colourful world there and its full of fun n excitments too not to say Love, Care & Concerns is also unlimited there... I'm wondering sld i explore and make comparison a not.... Or to come back to earth for a living...

I'm nt in a position of anything, i guess!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home