Pinch of sweetness....
Friday, March 27, 2009
What is it lacking now???
SWEETNESS is the taste that i've guessed.
I wish to have a pinch of sweetness in my life.
Days is getting better or getting hard? I've ponder for a long time already. it seems that i cant find the right answer for myself. Hesitating on what should i do eventually. My new fren got hurt earlier this week. She is definately in a terrible mood now. what can we frenz do? thou i've known her for nt long, i really hope she will b fine. Well... I assume tat my finale might hv similarity. Honestly... i've total NO confidence in it too.
This week is a fast week. How i really wish that it can be mid-apr cos.. i'm gg off to a hideout! *yeah* Gg to somewhere with my dearest...... SUSAN~ =) Tix booked so i believe the areoplane will nt fly w/o me. *heez*
Lastly... wondering where will i be tonight? Feel like drinking again.....
SWEETNESS is the taste that i've guessed.
I wish to have a pinch of sweetness in my life.
Days is getting better or getting hard? I've ponder for a long time already. it seems that i cant find the right answer for myself. Hesitating on what should i do eventually. My new fren got hurt earlier this week. She is definately in a terrible mood now. what can we frenz do? thou i've known her for nt long, i really hope she will b fine. Well... I assume tat my finale might hv similarity. Honestly... i've total NO confidence in it too.
This week is a fast week. How i really wish that it can be mid-apr cos.. i'm gg off to a hideout! *yeah* Gg to somewhere with my dearest...... SUSAN~ =) Tix booked so i believe the areoplane will nt fly w/o me. *heez*
Lastly... wondering where will i be tonight? Feel like drinking again.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home