happy gal
Sunday, March 29, 2009
This weekend is a daring week for me.
I've said something that i dun dare to address.... Finally... the guts tat i've had made me mention the points that i'm unhappy abt. It was so great that i noticed the slight change and improvement. *haha* I'm a happy gal this weekend. Praying hard that it will last n last n last. =)
Friday caught the movie "Confession of a shopaholic" It was a romance cum comedy. We really Luff out loud. =) Suprisingly TP Engwah cine have LEATHER CHAIR SOFA hidden inside. *heez..* It cos $33 for a pair of tix cum drinks n popcorns. Well... sHhHh... we paid $19 but we still creep into that sofa. LOL~ it was so comfortable... that i nearly fall asleep. whahaha~ Guess what? Serene my new fren... she went there to catch movie with Sam too. LOL~ We nv arranged for the meet up this fri but out of no where we still get to c each other. wahaha~ The world is so small... I guess nx time we will try another wulu place... perhaps... BISHAN. haha~
Cheers~
I've said something that i dun dare to address.... Finally... the guts tat i've had made me mention the points that i'm unhappy abt. It was so great that i noticed the slight change and improvement. *haha* I'm a happy gal this weekend. Praying hard that it will last n last n last. =)
Friday caught the movie "Confession of a shopaholic" It was a romance cum comedy. We really Luff out loud. =) Suprisingly TP Engwah cine have LEATHER CHAIR SOFA hidden inside. *heez..* It cos $33 for a pair of tix cum drinks n popcorns. Well... sHhHh... we paid $19 but we still creep into that sofa. LOL~ it was so comfortable... that i nearly fall asleep. whahaha~ Guess what? Serene my new fren... she went there to catch movie with Sam too. LOL~ We nv arranged for the meet up this fri but out of no where we still get to c each other. wahaha~ The world is so small... I guess nx time we will try another wulu place... perhaps... BISHAN. haha~
Cheers~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home