Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

EllO..... =)

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

After a good few weeks... I'm back to my blogspot again. *hello*

These few weeks it has been rather busy and happening. I've been thru things that it has not happen on me before. Its does have a big impact on me!! Still wondering is this right or wrong. Am i too naive to trust the reasons?? No matter what it takes, since i've chosen this path one and a half months ago i shall stick to it. =) Currently i'm still consider "blissful" i guess~ =D *winkz*

My work place happened lots of things too.. whereby i nearly tendered resignation! Haiz... I constantly reminding myself to endure and start looking for jobs.... And so... Now i mus flip newspaper le! One very critical question.... What i wana work as?? -___-" It seems the answer is very vague... *sigh* I dun really know what i wan to be!
WeiLing Jiayou!!!

There are lots of things i would wana pen down however... when i login to blogspot.. my mind turn blank. Anyway... soon i'll be back again. *cheers*

Alright off to work.. Susan is picking me up today *hohoho* =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home