Bitter-Sweet
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
It was meant to be sweet...
It was meant to be bitter...
It was meant to be bitter-sweet!
Life taste like a bitter-sweet chocolate.
Recalled that is is one of the phrase intro by Cas yrs back~ Wondering if she still remember! =) These few days or i should say.. last week a lot of things happen. Good or bad... is nt for me to decide or to say/comment! Things ard me seems - So near yet so far~~
I think i'm thinking too much again! *hopeless*
Whatever it is... jus let it be! I'll just take each step slowly n carefully....
Bless me n wish me luck!
Cheerios~
Off to bed le... Tata!
It was meant to be bitter...
It was meant to be bitter-sweet!
Life taste like a bitter-sweet chocolate.
Recalled that is is one of the phrase intro by Cas yrs back~ Wondering if she still remember! =) These few days or i should say.. last week a lot of things happen. Good or bad... is nt for me to decide or to say/comment! Things ard me seems - So near yet so far~~
I think i'm thinking too much again! *hopeless*
Whatever it is... jus let it be! I'll just take each step slowly n carefully....
Bless me n wish me luck!
Cheerios~
Off to bed le... Tata!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home