sleepless week
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Wondering its a blessing or what....
Yesterday SW's fren contacted me! And guess what?? I dunno who is that person. Just a lil familiar only. LOL~ Out of no where i recapped my uni days.... Hehe~ thou its wasnt a fantastic one but all the friends i've made i'm so glad to have them in my life.
Anyway these few days are my most !@#$%^& nites!!!!! I cant sleep well... Waking up 3-4 times per nite. Now i think i'm a panda already lo. *sad*
Maybe i wana go n relieve stress le.. if not i think next week my body wont be able to take it anymore. =) Beach? Ktv? Archade? Where to go? --- shopping?? LOL...
Alright.... trying to go back to bed.
Tata~
Yesterday SW's fren contacted me! And guess what?? I dunno who is that person. Just a lil familiar only. LOL~ Out of no where i recapped my uni days.... Hehe~ thou its wasnt a fantastic one but all the friends i've made i'm so glad to have them in my life.
Anyway these few days are my most !@#$%^& nites!!!!! I cant sleep well... Waking up 3-4 times per nite. Now i think i'm a panda already lo. *sad*
Maybe i wana go n relieve stress le.. if not i think next week my body wont be able to take it anymore. =) Beach? Ktv? Archade? Where to go? --- shopping?? LOL...
Alright.... trying to go back to bed.
Tata~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home