Mrs Cai n WeiLing
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Wonderful day!!
I'm so happy yesterday~ =)
I've finally met up with my beloved Ms Mak Leeling! (Opps.. is Mrs Cai)
As pretty as ever lady engaged with Ron already. Saw their 1 ct diamond ring..... ITS SO.... *dreaming in progress* LOL~~
I've been thru a lot with leeling... we are so glad that we are still able to contact each other as per our norm. =) Shared lots of things with her this time round.. we had an almost 12hrs chatting till late nite. She is my bestie, my sis, my fren my love. ^^ *Touched?*
Gal.. the only thing i can say is... all the best to u and may u n Ron live happily ever after. And do pray hard for your fren here wor... =)
*cheerios*
I'm so happy yesterday~ =)
I've finally met up with my beloved Ms Mak Leeling! (Opps.. is Mrs Cai)
As pretty as ever lady engaged with Ron already. Saw their 1 ct diamond ring..... ITS SO.... *dreaming in progress* LOL~~
I've been thru a lot with leeling... we are so glad that we are still able to contact each other as per our norm. =) Shared lots of things with her this time round.. we had an almost 12hrs chatting till late nite. She is my bestie, my sis, my fren my love. ^^ *Touched?*
Gal.. the only thing i can say is... all the best to u and may u n Ron live happily ever after. And do pray hard for your fren here wor... =)
*cheerios*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home