Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Ultimate

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Did some packing just now and i explored some memories....

Suddenly i realised what are true and what are fake!
Thou very much that i wont want to think of the past but there is a sudden urge to ponder it thru again. =(

Superficially it seems so glamour and realistic but in the world out now there isnt anything that u can rely on that will gona be genuine currently. I want to learn to become more vigilant and cognizant on things surrounding me. In order not to be arrowed easily and also not to pin point people.

While i'm in taiwan, i was nearly drunk during a celebration ceremony.. I was being forced to drink almost 10 mini cups of beer. *LOL* There was a moment whereby i nearly cried out cos there was a bewildered feeling out of no where! I think i feel sad about myself. *haha*

Whatever it is... i shall endure for the upcoming weeks and months till the day i "soar up to the sky" =)

Thanks to a few sms/email/msn this week!
P: U had made my day wonderful and better.
G: *hugs*
T: Thanks for the enlightment u gave!
E: I'll learn n get use to it! =)

Thanks for the love that u all had showered upon. ^^ I feel so blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home