My Fault Your Fault
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Whose fault was it?
no one trying to push the fault to anyone else~ Its just simply UNFAIR!
My dear Joyce is crying in the phone and what can i do? A person who is more senior than her... i only can think of a way to help her which is assist her in getting the documents she nid to hand over to N. Honestly... everything lies on me also. I'm the one who delayed the collection and that is why these happen!!!
After so much so... thanks to Boss M. Joyce nid not to go back office and me also no nid to send the documents. I was just wondering... what will N think?
These few days, everyone's mood is going down the hill... No motivation and everyone seems lack of something!!! Perhaps there are too many things not going in the right way already! Things within me isnt right too! I dont know how to say... i dont know how to describe~ Just let time tells it all! Maybe its time to bring everyone out for a meal. *planning*
In the late evening i received a Darling sms! I was shock n delighted at the same time. Thanks for the invitation Frank!!!! =) I'll try to make it there~ *HUGZ*
Just recalled... my life~
it has been sailing smoothly all these while. Thou there are high tides n low tides, it seems that i still can survive well!! Learning in every stage and doing it at my ultimost best. Ever since i step into Uni, it was regrets everyday... but i still get over it. Months after months after my graduation... there are also regrets. How can we make a decision in order for one not to regret? Lesson in the society let me grow day by day...
Well... is to handle the problem properly. Dont sweep the problem under the carpet hoping it will disappear by itself. DO ADDRESS THE ISSUE!!! Hiding is not a solution.. it will only make things grow even bigger. This is what i learnt. Not refering to any particular issue but to my own problems. I've learn not to regret but to face it.
Time to grow Ms Ng~~~
(today a date to remember)
no one trying to push the fault to anyone else~ Its just simply UNFAIR!
My dear Joyce is crying in the phone and what can i do? A person who is more senior than her... i only can think of a way to help her which is assist her in getting the documents she nid to hand over to N. Honestly... everything lies on me also. I'm the one who delayed the collection and that is why these happen!!!
After so much so... thanks to Boss M. Joyce nid not to go back office and me also no nid to send the documents. I was just wondering... what will N think?
These few days, everyone's mood is going down the hill... No motivation and everyone seems lack of something!!! Perhaps there are too many things not going in the right way already! Things within me isnt right too! I dont know how to say... i dont know how to describe~ Just let time tells it all! Maybe its time to bring everyone out for a meal. *planning*
In the late evening i received a Darling sms! I was shock n delighted at the same time. Thanks for the invitation Frank!!!! =) I'll try to make it there~ *HUGZ*
Just recalled... my life~
it has been sailing smoothly all these while. Thou there are high tides n low tides, it seems that i still can survive well!! Learning in every stage and doing it at my ultimost best. Ever since i step into Uni, it was regrets everyday... but i still get over it. Months after months after my graduation... there are also regrets. How can we make a decision in order for one not to regret? Lesson in the society let me grow day by day...
Well... is to handle the problem properly. Dont sweep the problem under the carpet hoping it will disappear by itself. DO ADDRESS THE ISSUE!!! Hiding is not a solution.. it will only make things grow even bigger. This is what i learnt. Not refering to any particular issue but to my own problems. I've learn not to regret but to face it.
Time to grow Ms Ng~~~
(today a date to remember)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home