l.i.f.e
Sunday, October 19, 2008
This week.....
The only word i can describe my days ---- BUSY!
Busy like a bee but not taken appreciated.
Is not that i want to forget things or what... but it seems like as the days goes by...
When my Responsibility is getting heavier i tends to make more mistakes.
To accept new challenges and knowing i hv more room for improvements, that is why my thoughts for resignation is aborted half way. I want to prove to myself i can shoulder responsibility and tackle problems gracefully. i neither want to hide nor escape from problems.
Whatever it is and whatever will be~
I know i did my best and so...
LIFE GOES ON!
The only word i can describe my days ---- BUSY!
Busy like a bee but not taken appreciated.
Is not that i want to forget things or what... but it seems like as the days goes by...
When my Responsibility is getting heavier i tends to make more mistakes.
To accept new challenges and knowing i hv more room for improvements, that is why my thoughts for resignation is aborted half way. I want to prove to myself i can shoulder responsibility and tackle problems gracefully. i neither want to hide nor escape from problems.
Whatever it is and whatever will be~
I know i did my best and so...
LIFE GOES ON!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home