Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

MAMMA MIA 2008

Saturday, September 13, 2008

MAMMA MIA 2008

Wonderful show... Fell in love with the songs~
Had a rather deep thoughts with the scene!
It is set to songs by popular '70s group ABBA.

Enjoy the clips~

Well the first clip is the best of songs in the movies and the subsequent are those i love. =)

Mamma Mia! The Movie - The Best songs



MAMMA MIA! The Movie: Mamma Mia FULL SONG!



Mamma Mia!The Movie - I Have A Dream



Mamma Mia The Movie - Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight)



MAMMA MIA! The Movie: The Winner Takes It All


Had a great night with the guys tonight.... We laugh we joke and we play!
WeiLing not in a very good mood thats why i initiated in going over to St James Power Stat - Dragonfly for a lil drink. These few days i'm really bothered by the work that has been stuck in my hands and also.... i'm still struggling...

I try i fail
I try n i fail

I might be giving up soon~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home