Can u pls......
Monday, September 15, 2008
CAN YOU PLS CONCENTRATE??
Wonderful.... finally.... Boss M is angry with me already~
What am i doing?? I really dont know
Feel so awful!
Since last week... nothing goes on well for me! I really hope there will be a hole for me to hide~ I know i shouldnt have such mentality but... i really dont wish to grow up~ Just let me be childish for once!
In FC - there is nothing as... "I forget!"
In FC - there is a thing call... "Do it NOW"
Whatever it is.... It will be!
*Awaiting for my weekend oversea trip*
Wonderful.... finally.... Boss M is angry with me already~
What am i doing?? I really dont know
Feel so awful!
Since last week... nothing goes on well for me! I really hope there will be a hole for me to hide~ I know i shouldnt have such mentality but... i really dont wish to grow up~ Just let me be childish for once!
In FC - there is nothing as... "I forget!"
In FC - there is a thing call... "Do it NOW"
Whatever it is.... It will be!
*Awaiting for my weekend oversea trip*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home