Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Sleepless Nights

Saturday, August 30, 2008

These few weeks are sleepless nights~

I should describe it as horrendous! My emotion and affection has been seriously affected by numerous and tons of issues. I had to control and behave maturely. Not letting anyone worry i have to bite it through! And yes... i think i've done it. I'm slightly feeling better after a few de-stressing sessions. Thanks to friends n my lovelies who guided me through in a way or rather. From other people i learn more about myself. Had long chats with my mum today since eons ago~ *haha* Chatted on some past issues...... Realised that.... I have to move on!!!

I've actually took 2 days off from work. *YEAH* Time to cool down n relax. Trying to re-engerize my soul n spirit~ Thou on friday i miss the date with my dearest besties, Ms Mak Leeling, i still had my first half of the day well n good. In the late noon, i've managed to settle one of the main issue that i'm pondering these few days. Praying hard that everything for her will goes on well.... Honestly, i was dismayed with the certain issues but anyway i manage to forgive n forget. =) One down but soon another issue arises........... it takes courage to do the next... I knew i had none but i still want myself to face it. I must grow n i must learn! Awaiting for the conclusion~~~

Since last wednesday i was indulged with some music~ Hard to belive right? BUT yes.. i'm into classical and new age instrumental musics. It gives you perfect sounds for relaxation and meditation. Well, i should say most of the songs in this compilation is the remedy to your mind. Piano Spa is a concept album that calms your body and soul. Well recommended by me. =P

Below are the 2 sets of CDs i bought this week. *cheers*



I feel deeply in loved with all the songs, esp in Disc 1 n 3. Love to bits!

I just got this today n i simply love Disc 2 n 3 *Lovely*
(Disc 1 i listen till i fall asleep as my gastric is killing me today so maybe i'll review it tml again)


Opps~ I forgot to introduce the pianist..
Chester Tan, 33, he's also a local pianist and composer who's making waves in Korea.
Even though Chester has been playing the piano since he was 5, he only started composing original material during his undergraduate days at Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
He was then living in the university's halls of residence, when he composed and arranged music for school productions. I was so surprised that he is a Singaporean~ =) *Cheers, Jiayou!*
Play the playlist below to hear some of his songs in Piano Spa.



Alright, lets end it today! I need to rest. Nights!! =) *winkz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home