Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Music MeMe??

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Instructions: Use the song title as the answer to your question with your reply to your answer ;) *i think it will conclude how well u know ya music! Hehehe*

How does the world see me?
Big Big World - Emilia

" i'm a big big girl
in a big big world "


Will I have a happy life?
男人女人 许茹芸+阿穆隆

" 女人女人
我答应做个好人
我答应用我一生
来换你的快乐一生 " =)


What do my friends think of me?
i dont know!! -__-"

Do people secretly lust after me?
我不配 - 周杰伦

How can I make myself happy?
开始懂了 - 孙燕姿

" 有昨天还是好的
但明天是自己的
开始懂了
快乐是选择"


What should I do with my life?
Lollipop - Mika

Live your life until love is found,
'cause love's gonna get you down.

Will I ever have children?
也许 - 蜜雪薇琪

What is some good advice for me?
不要哭 - 范玮琪

"世界如此的大
不要因为一次的失败不敢再出发"



How will I be remembered?
I oso dunno... ^^

What is my signature dancing song?
Mika - Lollipop
[the music attracted me.....]

What do I think my current theme song is?
不想长大 - S .H. E

我不想我不想
不想长大 长大后世界就没有花 我不想我不想不想长大
我宁愿永远都笨又傻

What does everybody think my current theme song is?
听妈妈的话 - 周杰伦

"还是
听妈妈的话
晚点在恋爱吧
我知道你未来的路
但妈比我更清楚"


What song will be played at my funeral?
天意 - 刘德华

"如果说一切都是
天意一切都是命运
终究已注定"

What type of men do I like?
Hero - Enrique Iglesias

"I can be your hero, baby...
....I will stand by you forever."

What is my day going to be like?
周杰伦 - 彩虹

"哪里有彩虹告诉我
能不能把我的愿望还给我
为什么天这么安静
所有云都跑到我这里"


As per instruction by Qin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home