Lemming for u......
Sunday, August 10, 2008
So Sorry everyone!!
I'm almost like uncontactable since weeks ago.... I'm still recuperating physically n mentally. Hardly have the mood for anything! *SIGHZ* And i seems to be more seriously ill again! :'(
Lots of things happen to myself and esp in office! I'm already very weak... PLS... i cant take anymore blows or shocks. I really don't wish to say much and all i wish is everything shall go on well and yes.. i hope for the best~ Everything shall fall back into place as per normal again! Praying hard for this....
Today have a sudden lemming on a phone. HTC Touch Cruise..... Worth $700+ I'm gona get it... maybe... as my birthday pressie for myself~ *haha* Work Hard WeiLing!!!!!
I'm almost like uncontactable since weeks ago.... I'm still recuperating physically n mentally. Hardly have the mood for anything! *SIGHZ* And i seems to be more seriously ill again! :'(
Lots of things happen to myself and esp in office! I'm already very weak... PLS... i cant take anymore blows or shocks. I really don't wish to say much and all i wish is everything shall go on well and yes.. i hope for the best~ Everything shall fall back into place as per normal again! Praying hard for this....
Today have a sudden lemming on a phone. HTC Touch Cruise..... Worth $700+ I'm gona get it... maybe... as my birthday pressie for myself~ *haha* Work Hard WeiLing!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home