For you~~~~
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Received a sms from someone~
*nearly fainted*
How come everyone is putting the blame on themselves?? I feel so sad! Seems tat i've really disappointed everyone ah... Perhaps u all have pin too high hopes on me le. =(
SORRY... It has been gona be a yr already~ Just let it be k?? Dont feel guilty.
My dearest x-lady boss cum fren cum aunty.... I'm really so touched that she feel so much for me. Thanks~ I feel so blessed....
Thanks to all my love ones who dote n care for me so much!!
Hearts it all.......
*nearly fainted*
How come everyone is putting the blame on themselves?? I feel so sad! Seems tat i've really disappointed everyone ah... Perhaps u all have pin too high hopes on me le. =(
SORRY... It has been gona be a yr already~ Just let it be k?? Dont feel guilty.
My dearest x-lady boss cum fren cum aunty.... I'm really so touched that she feel so much for me. Thanks~ I feel so blessed....
Thanks to all my love ones who dote n care for me so much!!
Hearts it all.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home