Watches Sale!!!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
EXCELLENT!
Below are my watches tat i got from the watch sale @ Suntec today~
Went with Susan and we spent a bomb there! *LOL*
I bought 3 DKNYs and Susan got 3 DKNYs n 1 Fossil~
As per Norm.. I saw Nelson! I was so sad as he nv reply my Friendster with regards the special entry to the morning private sale. =( Well.. anyway~ this time round fossil nv display out nice watches la.... DKNYs is the BEST overall~ I heart it all... too bad i dun hv much budget left as i'm leaving TW soon~ ^^
If yesterday i hv much more budget.. i'll be getting 5 lor~~ I'm really a watch fanatic. *LOL
*yipeeeeee* I've got NEW watches le!!!!
Below are my watches tat i got from the watch sale @ Suntec today~
Went with Susan and we spent a bomb there! *LOL*
I bought 3 DKNYs and Susan got 3 DKNYs n 1 Fossil~
As per Norm.. I saw Nelson! I was so sad as he nv reply my Friendster with regards the special entry to the morning private sale. =( Well.. anyway~ this time round fossil nv display out nice watches la.... DKNYs is the BEST overall~ I heart it all... too bad i dun hv much budget left as i'm leaving TW soon~ ^^
If yesterday i hv much more budget.. i'll be getting 5 lor~~ I'm really a watch fanatic. *LOL
*yipeeeeee* I've got NEW watches le!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home