OuR NiTez ToG!!!!
Friday, June 06, 2008
Our Nitez Out to St James again!!! *LOL*
WeiLing is turning into a wild gal alr. :'(
Today a lot of things happened today which really sadden my mood! I tot the guys wont bring me out for a drink but... happily *YESH* ST JAMES~~~~~
We had a dinner @ St James Ah Wok... Great n sumptuous dinner!!!







Yeah... on our way home!!! Mummy Susan drove us back lo!!!
Heard tat Boss M wanted another drinking session tml again... Mayb dragonfly or Thumper!!!
LOL~ I think i'm mad alr!!
WeiLing is turning into a wild gal alr. :'(
Today a lot of things happened today which really sadden my mood! I tot the guys wont bring me out for a drink but... happily *YESH* ST JAMES~~~~~
We had a dinner @ St James Ah Wok... Great n sumptuous dinner!!!
@ St James - Dragonfly!!!
Yeah... on our way home!!! Mummy Susan drove us back lo!!!
Heard tat Boss M wanted another drinking session tml again... Mayb dragonfly or Thumper!!!
LOL~ I think i'm mad alr!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home