Fruitful??!!??
Sunday, June 22, 2008
As always i have been wondering... did WeiLing have self improvement whenever she leave Singapore? Or she has been running on the spot? Taiwan Jhunan seems like my reflection house! This time round all of us managed to have time sitting down chit chatting and also drink some Taiwan Beer... =)
Well... I should say, this time round i felt that WeiLing as compared to last yr.... I grow up a little alr. Mayb more mature and more realistic. Now i realise that actually in the past... I have been living in my world. My own world. Is always... I thought!! but i never go and confirm anything.
This morning i heard a news. A very shocking news but.. i managed to calm myself down. I want myself to move on in a fast pace and stop moving step by step. Last night thru a 1hr chat i knew myself more thru other people's opinion. I dont want to be a weakling anymore. Everyone tot that I'm actually very strong but for those who has lots of experience in the working enviroment... will be able to realise how weak WeiLing is. I always want to know more abt myself but it seems.. very difficult. Sometimes i dont even know what i want and what i will do.. I wana learn to do things in a more proffessional way - a more mature way. I dont want to do things without any consideration anymore. Yesterday chats with Bosses (SG + TW), i really think that i must really grow up, if not i wont be able to survive in this competitve world.
I also realise that actually there are quite a number of people reading my blog. SO surprised. I do wonder sld i continue to write out all my heartfelt and emotional issues...... I dont wish too many people know/understand me....
Whatever it is.. i just want myself to enjoy each and every single day... Work Hard play hard... Travel Hard!!! LOL~
Alright... whatever will be will be..
Que Sera sera~
Well... I should say, this time round i felt that WeiLing as compared to last yr.... I grow up a little alr. Mayb more mature and more realistic. Now i realise that actually in the past... I have been living in my world. My own world. Is always... I thought!! but i never go and confirm anything.
This morning i heard a news. A very shocking news but.. i managed to calm myself down. I want myself to move on in a fast pace and stop moving step by step. Last night thru a 1hr chat i knew myself more thru other people's opinion. I dont want to be a weakling anymore. Everyone tot that I'm actually very strong but for those who has lots of experience in the working enviroment... will be able to realise how weak WeiLing is. I always want to know more abt myself but it seems.. very difficult. Sometimes i dont even know what i want and what i will do.. I wana learn to do things in a more proffessional way - a more mature way. I dont want to do things without any consideration anymore. Yesterday chats with Bosses (SG + TW), i really think that i must really grow up, if not i wont be able to survive in this competitve world.
I also realise that actually there are quite a number of people reading my blog. SO surprised. I do wonder sld i continue to write out all my heartfelt and emotional issues...... I dont wish too many people know/understand me....
Whatever it is.. i just want myself to enjoy each and every single day... Work Hard play hard... Travel Hard!!! LOL~
Alright... whatever will be will be..
Que Sera sera~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home